Friday, April 23, 2010

Door County Happenings Week 14 Up!



Week 14 of our Door County Happenings podcasts is up and running!  This one is called Earth Day, Restaurants and Concerts!  Lots of great info!  Listen is at  http://bit.ly/52IxnG

Let us know what you think!  Listen to them all and learn a lot about what's happening in Door County, like restaurants opening or closing, new shops, etc.! 

One lady wrote us the other day about our videos and podcasts:

" I love the videos because I can take a mini vacation to DC by watching them and dream of my annual journey to DC. It keeps me sane in the midst of the stress of everyday work.



You are doing a great job!. I love the podcasts! My friends, who live in Baileys Harbor, say I know more about what's going on than they do."
 
So join us and listen in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Under Choose An Identity below, choose Name/URL - and just put in your first name and last initial if you wish. You do not have to put in a URL. And remember to click the Publish Your Comment button when finished. Your comments will appear on the BLOG after the Moderator approves them. Thanks!